This East-Facing Unit Overlooks Sprawling Parklands!
OVERLOOKING SPRAWLING PARKLANDS with a lovely creek - and set on the upper-side of the street - Jacqui Walker invites you to make this FRONT UNIT with EAST ASPECT your own.
- It's the Front Unit of only 3 here at 'Dawn View' Units
- With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 internal garage
- Vacant and available for an Owner-Occupier to move-in
- Or anticipate rental income of $280-$295 per week
- Beautiful park views to the east, with southern entry to the Unit
IDEALLY PRICED BELOW $300K, this very neat and original Unit offers you:
- A living area with reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: Positioned to capture the beautiful morning sun
- This adorns the fantastic kitchen with lovely outlook too
::::: Offering electric cooking, fridge space and a wide pantry
- Living and kitchen zone flows to a lovely dining area
- Easy access to a covered courtyard
- Main bedroom with a built-in robe and corner south-east outlook
- Privately positioned 2nd bedroom with reverse-cycle air conditioning and a built-in robe
- L-shaped vanity and shower to the bathroom
- A separate internal toilet
- A conveniently positioned internal laundry
- A handy linen storage cupboard
- And get a private arrival home via the internal auto garage
- A well-established, flourishing front garden
::::: Forget chores, all taken care of by the affordable Body Corporate
- Lovely street appeal
- Easy access from Unit to the paved courtyard, with a well-built covered entertainment area
::::: And a brick partition between the neighbouring Unit for added privacy
- Set on the upper-side of the street opposite sprawling parklands and creek
- 1.2km to Cafe 63, lots of takeaway options and Coles Express
- 1.9km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 2.4km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 2.6km to Harristown High School
- 3.4km to CBD
PERFECTLY POSITIONED to capture the best of glorious morning walks, refreshing parklands and Kmart Plaza convenience, now is the moment to MAKE THIS ORIGINAL UNIT YOUR OWN.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker is standing by right now to schedule your inspection. SEE, LOVE AND LIVE!
***HANDY INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Real Property Description: Lot 1 on BUP10083
- Orientation: East-facing
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 2.4km) and Harristown State High (7-12, 2.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.