Get Gorgeous Reno Facing East With Huge Shed.
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED with a desirable east aspect - and adorned by a feature front window and oasis gardens - Jacqui Walker presents this sensational move in popular Centenary Heights.
THIS IS THE RENO people are talking about with: NEW roof ... NEW gutters ... NEW insulation ... NEW carpets ... FRESH paint ... and AMAZING updates!
WITH EASY VEHICLE ACCESS, you'll love the new 9M x 7M POWERED SHED here with a very handy office/studio area - and this one's 345 metres to a lovely park and 670 metres to a shopping precinct near high school.
I SAID: ' Space for everything and handy to everywhere !!! '
- The lovely front porch on arrival
- A light-filled lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Flows to the dining room made for happy mealtimes
- This overlooks the fantastic covered outdoor entertainment zone
- There's a contemporary new kitchen
:::: With glamorous white tones
:::: New oven and rangehood
:::: Electric cooking and pantry
- 3 bedrooms, each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- An updated light-filled bathroom made for rejuvenation
:::: Have a relaxing soak in the bathtub, or there's a separate shower and vanity
- Internal separate toilet
- Internal Laundry with handy access to clothesline
- And the best possible NBN connectivity ... to the actual home not just the street
- Drive-thru the garage door thru carport to rear yard
- Wow! Look at that huge 9m x 7m shed with POWER
::::: With 2 x AUTOMATIC roller doors and 1 x glass door
- Lovely slate to covered outdoor entertainment zone
::::: It's huge at 8m x 5m
::::: Definitely made for great times with family and friends!
- Rainwater tank
- 827 square metre east-facing allotment
CENTENARY HEIGHTS is very popular. NEARBY:
- 345m to fantastic open space of Emmerson Park
- 670m to Southtown Shops and Thai Royal Restaurant
- 690m to Centenary Heights High School
- 750m to handy Kelly's Store
- 1.9km to Gabbinbar Primary School
- 3.3km to CBD
IS IT the oasis garden? The feature front window? The east aspect? Is it all the updates? Or the huge shed? THIS ONE IS EVERYTHING.
STRONG INTEREST ANTICIPATED. So I'm standing by right now for your call/inbox/text to book your look or to answer any questions. MAKE THE MOST SENSATIONAL MOVE NOW!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Centenary Heights?
::::: 129 of 138 properties were listed THEN sold in Centenary Heights from Nov 2019-Nov 2020 (Source: RP Data)
::::: Average ownership in Centenary Heights is 10.4yrs based on 129 homes sold in this suburb across recent 12 months (Source: RP Data)
- Allotment Size: 827m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 18.4m wide x 45.3m deep
- Zoning: Neighbourhood Residential
- Real Property Description: Lot 19 on Registered Plan 70274
- Recent General Rates: $1,399.83 nett 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Typically approx. $305.00 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 1.9km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 690m)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.