Lifestyle Opportunity not to be Missed
1,2 & 3/164 SPRING STREET, MIDDLE RIDGE
Ideally located within walking distance to schools, parkland, local shops (including bakery, food outlets, chemist , doctor) and child care centre, also only a short commute to several great shopping centres as well as a major medical centre, this newly completed complex of 3 units (1 lowset & 2 double storey) can be purchased separately or together.
Thoughtfully designed to take advantage of the north-eastern aspect and to ensure privacy to each residence, the internal layout currently offers 2 bedrooms & 2 living spaces but the second living room could easily be converted into a third bedroom giving its owner the flexibility to suit their individual needs. Finished to a high standard, these highly desirable units offer light filled open plan living, designer kitchen with quality appliances, office nook, outdoor living and double garage.
Whether you are looking for the perfect place to downsize, or a great investment opportunity, this is your chance to invest in a region with growth potential. As Queensland's largest inland city and the gateway to the west, Toowoomba is only hour half from Brisbane, 2½ from the Coast and 3 from the Sunshine Coast and has direct flights from Sydney & Melbourne via the Wellcamp Airport.
* Generous living zone connects with the undercover outdoor space
* Stylish kitchen with eye-catching accents
* Quality stainless steel appliances including induction cooktop & dishwasher
* 2 built-in bedrooms (main with WIR)
* Activity room (2nd living or 3rd bedroom)
* Office nook
* 2 indulgent bathrooms (main & ensuite)
* Ground floor toilet in Units 2 & 3
* Stone benchtops in kitchen, bathrooms & laundry
* Ducted air conditioning
* Ceiling fans (bedrooms, living & activity)
* Remote control access to double garage
* Security screens
* Fully fenced private yard space
* TV Antenna & NBN ready
* Self managed Body corporate with zero fees
* Walk to Middle Ridge State Primary School & Highlands Christian College
* Walking distance to local shops which include medical centre, chemist & food outlets
* Shop at Woolworths at The Ridge, Aldi or Coles & K-Mart at Toowoomba Plaza
* Close to 7 Springs Medical Centre which boasts 3 general practices & a dental practice
* Unit one rent appraised at $440-460/ week, unit two $460-480/ week and unit 3 $480-500/week
As these units are BRAND NEW and never lived in, you may be eligible for the Federal Governments $25,000 Home Builders Grant, $5,000 Queensland Regional Home Building Boost Grant (available on contracts signed 16 June and 31 December 2020) and first time buyers the $15,000 Queensland First Home Owners' Grant.
To check the eligibility criteria for the current governments grants - https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/financial-help-concessions
For full details including rent appraisals please contact Gary Kowaltzke